Camp Demi-Tian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever wanted to Rp as a Demi-Titan, Ever wonderd if there was a camp about them? Well now you can

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A charrie bc I am bored

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ML

Drachmas : 8445

A charrie bc I am bored Empty
PostSubject: A charrie bc I am bored   A charrie bc I am bored EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 3:14 pm

1.Name:Morgan Alyssa Henderson
2.Age:13
3.Gender:female
4.Height:5'6''
5.Eye Color:Purple
6.Hair Color and Skin Color:Brown and tan
7.Mortal Parent:Charles Henderson
8.Titan Parent:Mnemosyne
9.Talents (normally):Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball, Track, Softball, Violin, She can speak almost any language there is.., Surfing, Swiming, Ukelele and Hula Dancing..
10.Skills (what skills with weapons):Good with all wepons
11.Powers (Optional; you don't have to have any):She can make people forget the most important thing on their mind 20 times a day for 5 minuets, She can make people speak a differnt language 30 times a day for a half hour each time.
12.Weapons:A 4 foot CB sword
13.Pets:A cat Nigel
14.Country of Origin:U.S of A
15.Flaws:Shy, Often gets confuzed, She really hates people who like show off and use their powers alot.
16.Life before Demi-Titan Camp(5 sentences):Morgan was born in Hawii where she lived with her dad and step mom. Morgan was always practicing her sports or studying for some school related thing. From a early age she took up forigen languages.When she turned 10 she could already speak 8 lanugages. She also excelled at Surfing and was a natural.
17.Role-Play Example (5 sentences):I smile as I look around. I snap my fingers in the nearest persons direction. I smirk as they become confuzed at why they are suddenly speaking Latin. After a while I get bored. So I then stand and walk out.
18.Just any Extra Notes About your Character:None
Back to top Go down

A charrie bc I am bored
Page 1 of 1