Camp Demi-Tian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever wanted to Rp as a Demi-Titan, Ever wonderd if there was a camp about them? Well now you can

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Charrie like omg!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LG

LG

Drachmas : 190

New Charrie like omg! Empty
PostSubject: New Charrie like omg!   New Charrie like omg! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:16 pm

1.Name: Amelia Brenda
2.Age: 15
3.Gender: Girl
4.Height: 5'4
5.Eye Color: very dark grey, then sometimes a dark green.
6.Hair Color and Skin Color: Auburn and black thats gentle curly down to her middle back. very pale girl. light freckles on her cheeks.
7.Mortal Parent: John Brenda
8.Titan Parent: Phoebe
9.Talents (normally): speaking French, figure skating, and gymnastics. can pin-point someones weakspots when fighting. good crime and riddle solver.
10.Skills (what skills with weapons): moving swiftly with them.
11.Powers (Optional; you don't have to have any): she can also know something before someone says it but not entirely. like if she met someone she would know part of their name before they even told her. or if someone was thinking about something she could almost make out what they were thinking about but not entirely.
her powers arent really powers because their things she cant control.
although she cant control it she gets drained by it. she can do it 10 times a day before passing out.
12.Weapons: http://www.fotosearch.com/bigcomp.asp?path=UNA/UNA238/u16114396.jpg
^ those except the design is tie-dye to catch the attackers attention and the edges/ends are sharp like knives.
13.Pets: none
14.Country of Origin: France
15.Flaws: very quiet, can be too serious, shy, not confedent in herself
16.Life before Demi-Titan Camp(5 sentences): Amelia lived with her dad in France. her dad was a detective so one day he had to solve a crime somewhere else so he and her went to live with his sister (her aunt) in America. He knew about her visions which helped him solve many crimes but didnt tell anyone about it, so he knew it would ba bad for her to go to America. a criminal kidnapped her father so the police assumed he was dead. she refused when they told her. she didnt mention she had a vision. one night she set out to find him and walked into a trap. the 'criminal' was actually a cyclop. they fought untill she killed the monster and she was badly wounded. she fell unconsious and she woke up at Camp.
17.Role-Play Example (5 sentences): i sigh hearing my cell phone ring. i put down my book and and walked over. 'who is this' i thought looking at the number i didnt know. i shrug and aanswer it putting it up to my ear.
"hello" i say.
"good day is this..Amelia?" the other user asked.
"may i ask who you are first?" i ask
"yes i am Chief Fernal at the police station" he says
"then yes im Amelia." i say in a tone so he would go on.
"well i have some unfortunate news for you" he says
"well..." i say
"your father is dead. he was taken by a criminal and we suspect he has been murdered." he says grimmly
i blink "...." i blink back tears "No he's not it cant be!"
18.Just any Extra Notes About your Character: she has a french accent. she has a lot of deja vu

Last edited by LG on Wed Jan 12, 2011 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadeknight.miller
Admin
Shadeknight.miller

Drachmas : 9153

PostSubject: Re: New Charrie like omg!   New Charrie like omg! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:04 pm

hmm is the fan cb?
Back to top Go down
https://campdemi-titan.forumotion.com
LG

LG

PostSubject: Re: New Charrie like omg!   New Charrie like omg! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:05 pm

yups! always.
Back to top Go down
Shadeknight.miller
Admin
Shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: New Charrie like omg!   New Charrie like omg! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:07 pm

phobe is the titan of intelect...the first power has nothing to do with phobe,please change it
Back to top Go down
LG

LG

PostSubject: Re: New Charrie like omg!   New Charrie like omg! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:15 pm

edited. not to argue but i thought she was the goddes of future seeing, oh noo nevermind its prophecy.
Back to top Go down
Shadeknight.miller
Admin
Shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: New Charrie like omg!   New Charrie like omg! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:17 pm

..do the powers make her tired?
how many times a day can she use her powers? and yes i need a number..
Back to top Go down
LG

LG

PostSubject: Re: New Charrie like omg!   New Charrie like omg! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:19 pm

edited once more
Back to top Go down
Shadeknight.miller
Admin
Shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: New Charrie like omg!   New Charrie like omg! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:20 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Charrie like omg!   New Charrie like omg! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Charrie like omg!
Page 1 of 1