Camp Demi-Tian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever wanted to Rp as a Demi-Titan, Ever wonderd if there was a camp about them? Well now you can

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Drake Kha(ML's charrie's Triplett...or one of them)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadeknight.miller
Admin
Shadeknight.miller

Drachmas : 9153

Drake Kha(ML's charrie's Triplett...or one of them) Empty
PostSubject: Drake Kha(ML's charrie's Triplett...or one of them)   Drake Kha(ML's charrie's Triplett...or one of them) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:56 am

1.name:Drake Kha (latin prefex or something like that for caos)
2.age:15
3.gender:male
4.height:5'8"
5.eye color:blue
6.hair and skin color:black hair and white skin
7.mortal parent:Draco Kha(caos normally presented in human form as a female)
8.god parent:Chaos
9.talents:ice hockey,singing,lacrosse,guitar,trumpet
10.skills:good with any weapon
11.powers: is able to create things or destroy them out of thin air(30 times a day if he creates them they stay till he makes them disappear),can create a small black hole once a day it lasts for five minutes, he has enough energy to destroy or create a small planet but he'd pass out for a week.. If he goes over his limit of 30 times a day he passes out for about ten-fifteen minutes,dissapearing/appearing thing dimitiatians do
12.weapons:whatever he makes but he keeps a spray painted black cb kilij with him at all times
13.pets:none really
14.country of origin:USA
15.flaws:hates losing,show off,loves chocolate(but he's skinny),grossed out by the fact his mom is normally a black void... (I mean wouldn't you?)
16.life before chb:drake lived at home with his dad and his sisters/brothers,they were tripplets(not decided yet).he wasn't the dumbest kid ever but he wasn't an all a student.he loved sports and music.favorite sport was ice hockey. His favorite music was rock and his favorite band was nickelback.his life was average for a kid though attacked by monsters a lot.
17.rp example: I walk up the hill with ___ sighing. I look around 'wow this place is big' I think to my self .I say to ___ "lets get this over with". ___ replies "yea allright". We both sigh and walk down the hill.
Back to top Go down
https://campdemi-titan.forumotion.com
ML

Drachmas : 8445

Drake Kha(ML's charrie's Triplett...or one of them) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake Kha(ML's charrie's Triplett...or one of them)   Drake Kha(ML's charrie's Triplett...or one of them) EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:56 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Drake Kha(ML's charrie's Triplett...or one of them)
Page 1 of 1