Camp Demi-Tian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever wanted to Rp as a Demi-Titan, Ever wonderd if there was a camp about them? Well now you can

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Charries. question at bottom..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LG

LG

Drachmas : 190

New Charries.  question at bottom.. Empty
PostSubject: New Charries. question at bottom..   New Charries.  question at bottom.. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 11:11 am

1.Name: Melinda (Mellie) Sordinia (i think thats how it's spelt in the book..)
2.Age: 15
3.Gender: Girl
4.Height: 5'4
5.Eye Color: pale green most of the time. when these are out-> sun=gold,moon=blue/silver, or when its dawn=bright brown to like pink. but they only do that if she can see the sky (trapped underground then no..)
6.Hair Color and Skin Color: pale skin. mousy brown/slightly red(when in the sun) hair that goes down to her shoulders and flips out
7.Mortal Parent: Angela
8.Titan Parent: Hyperon
9.Talents (normally): drawing and painting. running.
10.Skills (what skills with weapons): slicing
11.Powers (Optional; you don't have to have any): she can use the light of the sun/moon (only if she can see it) 15 times a day and for 10 mintues. she cant do anything with dawn only use the sun but when she uses the rays of the sun at that time they are very weak.
12.Weapons: CB chopsticks (:O im going chinese on you guys!) that are sharp on the end.
13.Pets: none..
14.Country of Origin: U.S. (i think she's from NY but i know its somewhere in the north where they get snow)
15.Flaws: keeps things to herself too much, depressive person (usally when things arent good..), doesnt talk very much, doesnt trst people to much.
16.Life before Demi-Titan Camp(5 sentences): Melinda went to Merryweather schools (elementary/middle/ec etera) and had many friends who were Rachel/Rachelle,Ivy, and Nicole. they were the bestiest of friends till the end of summer party after 8th grade (dundundun). at that party she was r*ped by a senior, Andy Evans, and after blahblahblah happened she tried calling police for help but couldnt talk cuz she was scaried to death. and then police came anyways and people think she crashed the party. now for her 9th grade year people hate her(everyone. even ex-friends). they thinks she'sa weirdo and creepy when she's really just scaried/confused/depressed when she really needs help. her mom thought she was jst going through a weird teenager part in life. then after finally standing up for herself she tells what happened. then a fight with Andy and he goes to jail and then now everyone is nice and understands her.. then a saytr finds her and brings her to camp (her mom moved so people think she just moved away)
17.Role-Play Example (5 sentences): i sighed sitting in Mr. Neck's detention class again. i need to bring my grades up desperately. i shiver hoping IT doesnt come again. i want to kick his ass to bad.. but i'll just get hrt again. i stare at the desk and wipe my hand over my chapped lips. oh they hurt to bad.. along with my wrists..why cant i just shiver up and die? i sigh wantting to go to Mr.Freeman's room. Art. i look at the other prisinors of this horrible sentence. the boy who likes to play with fire. seen him before. and a new kid. IT better not arrive or i'll turn into Bunny Rabbit and try to scat.
18.Just any Extra Notes About your Character: nope

^^^ based off of book Speak. some-things i changed like adding Nikki as a cousin. and her godparent/dad (duh)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Name: Nikita (Nikki) Sordinia
2.Age: 14
3.Gender: Girl
4.Height: 5'3
5.Eye Color: purple with a silver line in it that makes a shape like a 6 sided star (my uncle has that!). she wears a desent amount of eye make-up
6.Hair Color and Skin Color: very pale. black hair a little past her shoulders with blonde flecks.(looks like a night sky)
7.Mortal Parent: Perry
8.Titan Parent: Nyx
9.Talents (normally): writing, speaking russain (she learned it from her dad)
10.Skills (what skills with weapons): moving swiftly.
11.Powers (Optional; you don't have to have any):she can shadow travel 20 times a day. and as far at 4 miles. no farther. she can bring 2 people with her but only 2 miles with them. she can bend shadows to do stuff with them like create a shadow dog. she can do this 15 times. if she does a hellhound she can only do it 5. she passes out after this. she becomes stronger at night though, like she cant get hurt too bad, it will go right through her.
12.Weapons: SI Kilij she painted black at one time.
13.Pets:none
14.Country of Origin: Alaska!
15.Flaws: agrressive, stereotypical, doesnt get along with people much, has an attitude.
16.Life before Demi-Titan Camp(5 sentences): Nikki lived with her dad in NY and went to the same school as Mellie. they were really close untill 7th grade, when Nikki had to move to Alaska. when she lived there she never got along with people and spent a lot of her time alone or with really close friends like stanely(her ex. doesnt play a big part) and bridget and alyssa. she would bully some people and was a rotten little thing. then a saytr found her and brought her here at the end of 9th grade where she later met Mellie again.
17.Role-Play Example (5 sentences): i sigh.. off the school once again. i walk up to Bridget's door and knock. while waiting i bit the nail polish of my nail. she came out and we started to walk torwards Stanley's place. i look at her "you okay, you havent said much?" she looks at me "im fine just really tired." i nod "same here." we reach stanley's house and knock. i poke Bridget's arm then she poked mine. Stanley comes out and grabs my hand. "now to Alyssa's house". we start walking to her house.
18.Just any Extra Notes About your Character: Mellie's cousin

^yeah she has the same looks/attitude/parent as other Nikki but its not her. somethings are different

QUESTION!: how many charries are we allowed to have before we start paying?

Last edited by LG on Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadeknight.miller
Admin
Shadeknight.miller

Drachmas : 9153

PostSubject: Re: New Charries. question at bottom..   New Charries.  question at bottom.. EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 5:26 pm

okay, what can melinda do with the rays of light?
and uhh nikki she can have stygian iron if you want
and you can start roleplaying at any time but you can only have up to five characters before you need to buy more
Back to top Go down
https://campdemi-titan.forumotion.com
LG

LG

PostSubject: Re: New Charries. question at bottom..   New Charries.  question at bottom.. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:25 am

like blind people with the light if she's in a fight or something.
okay, and okay.
edited.
Back to top Go down
Shadeknight.miller
Admin
Shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: New Charries. question at bottom..   New Charries.  question at bottom.. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:34 am

hmm how long does the blindness last?
Back to top Go down
LG

LG

PostSubject: Re: New Charries. question at bottom..   New Charries.  question at bottom.. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:42 am

Um mopmop 2-5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Shadeknight.miller
Admin
Shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: New Charries. question at bottom..   New Charries.  question at bottom.. EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 5:44 am

approvedx2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Charries. question at bottom..   New Charries.  question at bottom.. Empty

Back to top Go down

New Charries. question at bottom..
Page 1 of 1