Camp Demi-Tian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever wanted to Rp as a Demi-Titan, Ever wonderd if there was a camp about them? Well now you can

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

more charries because theres nothing else to do (aka. free time finally)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LG

LG

Drachmas : 190

more charries because theres nothing else to do (aka. free time finally) Empty
PostSubject: more charries because theres nothing else to do (aka. free time finally)   more charries because theres nothing else to do (aka. free time finally) EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:29 pm

1.Name: Savanna (Vanna)
2.Age: 15
3.Gender: girl
4.Height: 5'2
5.Eye Color: change to the weather. light blue-clear sky, icey blue-snow, almost white-blizzards, dark blue- hurricane, gray-cloudy, green-rain, yellow- if lightning is present, dark green-tornado, brown-other regular, black-other severe.
6.Hair Color and Skin Color: pure black hair that goes down to her middle back, a little higher, that is slightly wavey. she has random strands of blonde that are lightly curly. she is very pale, like sick pale, but she's fine
7.Mortal Parent: Melinda
8.Titan Parent: Ouranos
9.Talents (normally): great with memory, she can walk on rope so good balance, dance ,and hand-to-hand combat.
10.Skills (what skills with weapons): swiftly moving
11.Powers (Optional; you don't have to have any): she vcan control the wind. 20 times a day and 30 minutes between each. once she uses it all she faints
12.Weapons: a ring that swirls around her finger, that when she takes it off turns into a CB sword.
13.Pets: none.
14.Country of Origin: Maine, USA
15.Flaws: stubborn, doesnt get along with much people, a little to smart where she figures out things sometimes and she doesnt or others dont want her to know. hates being restrained.
16.Life before Demi-Titan Camp(5 sentences): Savanna's real home was in Maine but since her mother is a storm watcher they travel around the world. Either Vanna stayed home by herself untill her mom came back, only if its for like 2 days, an older cousin would stay with her, if her mom was gone more than 4 days, or she would travel with her mom. she was homeschooled when traveling but home she went to school. she had a few friends and only a few boyfriends and she spent most of her time at the beach. one day she was at the beach and noticed that the tension and feeling in the air felt different. then figures, about 20 minutes later some left over savage waves and wind hit the beach from a hurricane. although it was a while, she barely escaped ,using her unknown powers, and was rescued. her mom later took her to the camp.
17.Role-Play Example (5 sentences): i sigh walking onto the beach and onto the pier. 'it feels weird almost like.. forget it,' i thought walking to edge of the peir, far from shore. i looked at my suroundings, the water, beach, people, and leaned against the ledge. i sat down on a stool and lay my head on the wide ledge, the nature sounds helping me fall alseep, and sense i didnt have my cell phone or money with me i had nothing to worry about really..-- i woke up to screaming , a hard breeze,and rustling sounds, i guessed about 25 minutes past. not noticing the cloudy sky i looked down at the water to see if the tide had risen so i could tell time. once i looked over, it amazed me that it looked as if their was no ocean, just a bunch or shark fins slapping each other, and the tide was very high, almost to the top of the pier. i shivered at the winds and looked up at the sky and my eyes widened. it was so cloudy and dark. i quickly turned around to see if anyone else was here but nobody was, they were all running up the beach away from the storm. i looked back out at the storm, the wind blowing my hair out of my face and felt like it was cutting it. like my stupidself i stood their staring untill a strong wave hit me, cutting my face and seen skin, sending me to the floor, then hit a wall. the wind made me shiver and i stood up. i looked around and staarted to run into a small resterant (it has a roof but loks a windows so you can see the sea) thinking it would by me some time. but figures the storm was getting worse and massive waves came up and hit the window, smashing them to pieces. luckily only a few hit me and they left only little cuts. i paused then ran back to shore. once i was out of the small resterant i was back out in the open, half way to shore. the wind got stronger and i screamed feeling cold and my body ached with pain. i kept running/walking being careful not to slip. i screamed in anger this time, feeling restrained, and the wind died down quickly. i panted, 'what just-' my thought was cut off with another smack from a wave. but this time more just kept coming. i took about 5 hits till they died down. my ribs, head, legs, and arms ached. i coughed and got up slowly. i needed to hurry to shore or at least scream for help. i walked as fast as i could to the shore, screaming and hollering, but figures tripped over a chair i didnt see hitting my head and passing out.
18.Just any Extra Notes About your Character: none

^^0.o yeah i know long, sorry...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Name: Vespera (Vespa)
2.Age: 16
3.Gender: girl
4.Height: 5'4
5.Eye Color: brown/green
6.Hair Color and Skin Color: shoulder length, strawberry blonde hair thats close to turning light red, at the ends they flip out. average skin color a little tan.
7.Mortal Parent: Shannon
8.Titan Parent: Phusis
9.Talents (normally): acting, singing, reading, and languages. good at school.
10.Skills (what skills with weapons): good aim.
11.Powers (Optional; you don't have to have any): she can talk to animals but only for 20 minutes and has to wait 15 minutes in between. she can control plants too (grow, wither and die, or continue growing). altogether she can only do this 20 times a day. 9 small plants(3 by 3), 6 medium plants (9 by 9), and 5 big plants (Trees. big things).
12.Weapons: 3 CB daggers
13.Pets: none.
14.Country of Origin: Russia
15.Flaws: kinda an air-head, too nice, too full of herself soemtimes
16.Life before Demi-Titan Camp(5 sentences): Vespera grew up in Russia till she was 13 and she decided she wanted to act. some additions came to her town, so she thought of trying out to at least help her get the feel for acting. amazingly, after try outs she got to finals (if they even have that). she became one of the three who won, got the parts, whatever. she was amazed and so was her mother. she soon began making movies and stuff in russia and became famous but not too much. she was home schooled then because she couldnt go to school without being admired 24/7. at 16 she began to realize acting wasnt the only thing she wanted to do. so she took sometime off acting to do other things. one day while at home, her mother left to go get a few things, and her mom told her to lock up the door and when she left but knowing Vespa she forgot. later some random guy pops in and trys to kill her. she fights him untill her mom came home and finished it. she then sent her tt camp a few weks later, now some poeple wonder where she is so she cant really go back.
17.Role-Play Example (5 sentences): i was sitting on a couch in my room, reading a book, on the third floor when i heard foot steps that seemed to be coming from the kitchen. i blink and slowly walked down the stairs. then i took the spiral stair case that lead to the back of the kitchen. once i reached a point where i could bend my head down and look at the kitchen without being seen, i did so. i blink confused, seeing noone, then went to the bottem and looked around. i used my phone to call mom. on the 3rd ring a man popped out of the living room in an all happy tone as if he lived here. he spotted me and pointed a finger, i screamed and dropped my phone "what do you want?" i asked
"your soul," he said cooly throwing a knife at me head. oddly, but naturally, dodged and he charged at me. now my first instinct would be to run but my feet wouldnt budge, sense they were tense with fear. i grabbed a vase and smacked it over his head.
18.Just any Extra Notes About your Character: russain accent

in middle of finishing

Last edited by LG on Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadeknight.miller
Admin
Shadeknight.miller

Drachmas : 9153

PostSubject: Re: more charries because theres nothing else to do (aka. free time finally)   more charries because theres nothing else to do (aka. free time finally) EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 3:20 pm

1.ouranos is titan of the sky not weather edit powers
Back to top Go down
https://campdemi-titan.forumotion.com
LG

LG

PostSubject: Re: more charries because theres nothing else to do (aka. free time finally)   more charries because theres nothing else to do (aka. free time finally) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:46 am

:/ what powers would an Ouranos kid have? he's kinda like Zues and Zues' children can control lightning. and such. i think.
Back to top Go down
Shadeknight.miller
Admin
Shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: more charries because theres nothing else to do (aka. free time finally)   more charries because theres nothing else to do (aka. free time finally) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:34 pm

nope, he's more like a big bad aelous or like nut
Back to top Go down
LG

LG

PostSubject: Re: more charries because theres nothing else to do (aka. free time finally)   more charries because theres nothing else to do (aka. free time finally) EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:54 pm

so could she have like wind powers?
Back to top Go down
Shadeknight.miller
Admin
Shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: more charries because theres nothing else to do (aka. free time finally)   more charries because theres nothing else to do (aka. free time finally) EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 8:00 am

yes and oh she can't have stygian iron
and for vespera are her daggers cb?
Back to top Go down
LG

LG

PostSubject: Re: more charries because theres nothing else to do (aka. free time finally)   more charries because theres nothing else to do (aka. free time finally) EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 5:07 pm

AND edited.
Back to top Go down
Shadeknight.miller
Admin
Shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: more charries because theres nothing else to do (aka. free time finally)   more charries because theres nothing else to do (aka. free time finally) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:41 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more charries because theres nothing else to do (aka. free time finally)   more charries because theres nothing else to do (aka. free time finally) Empty

Back to top Go down

more charries because theres nothing else to do (aka. free time finally)
Page 1 of 1