Camp Demi-Tian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever wanted to Rp as a Demi-Titan, Ever wonderd if there was a camp about them? Well now you can

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Archery Practice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aisling-Blaise

Aisling-Blaise

Drachmas : 41

Archery Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery Practice   Archery Practice - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 2:49 pm

"He probably did it because he's and arogant boy sprinkled with ignorance." I muttered under my breath, aiming for the center of another target.
Back to top Go down
Shadeknight.miller
Admin
Shadeknight.miller

Drachmas : 9153

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practice   Archery Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 4:52 am

i laugh "ignorance ehh" i shake my head "ive lived on the streets since i was four girl-y" i mutter "i aint ignorant"
Back to top Go down
https://campdemi-titan.forumotion.com
Aisling-Blaise

Aisling-Blaise

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practice   Archery Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 8:28 am

I rolled my eyes. "Arogant, then?" I taunted. I threw another arrow, hitting the rim.
Back to top Go down
Shadeknight.miller
Admin
Shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practice   Archery Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 9:47 am

"arogant mabey" i say shrugging "or the fact that i was bored"
Back to top Go down
Aisling-Blaise

Aisling-Blaise

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practice   Archery Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 12, 2011 10:16 am

I raised an eyebrow at him, before I threw the bow at the middle of the target.
Back to top Go down
LG

LG

Drachmas : 190

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practice   Archery Practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 3:21 pm

"Still...." I mumble..
ooc: what does ignorance mean? seriously?
Back to top Go down
Shadeknight.miller
Admin
Shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practice   Archery Practice - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:39 pm

ooc:...stupid basically..
bic:i yawn and run a hand through my hair
Back to top Go down
LG

LG

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practice   Archery Practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 18, 2011 2:10 pm

Vespa: i stand on my toes. "well this isnt akward at all..." i smiled.
Back to top Go down
Shadeknight.miller
Admin
Shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practice   Archery Practice - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:48 am

"akward...how so?"
Back to top Go down
LG

LG

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practice   Archery Practice - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:02 pm

Vespa shrugged, rolling her eyes. "I dunno." She flipped her hair over her shoulder, grabbing an arrow. She was a daggar type of person, so she wouldnt be suprised if she didnt even hit the target. Vespera took a few seconds to aim at the target, before releasing the arrow. She gained a 5. "Whoo!" She raised her arms in the air. It was probably the best score she's ever gotten.

((Sorry. I forgot about this place for like... a year. You guys might not reply, but whatever, i'll still reply for the heck of it. xD))
Back to top Go down
Shadeknight.miller
Admin
Shadeknight.miller

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practice   Archery Practice - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 4:43 pm

Lance raised an eyebrow as he watched her performance, not the best he’s ever seen but not the worst either. Hell he probably absolutely sucked at archery being a son of Gaea and what not. He stood there leaning against the wall as he closed his eyes feeling the vibrations in the dirt. The soothing sound of it was enough to ease his mind of most things, though not all. Most things still raced through the mind of Lance ‘Avalanche’ Alvers. He was a troubled soul and it was obvious he didn’t care about practically anything. As long as you left him alone, stayed out of his way, and maybe, just maybe, listened when he talked or talked to him when he was in the mood you’d be fine.

Most things in his life hadn’t been great but the worst of them all was Kitty and her damn friends. He could not stand them, oh Kitty of course he was head over heals for but he’d never tell anyone that. Not to their face at least. Yes, kitty sent his heart racing every time he looked at her but he could never tell if she truly returned his feelings or not which is why he kept his own such a mystery. “Nice shot,” he finally spoke out in somewhat mock sarcasm, though with how he usually spoke one wouldn’t be able to tell if it was or not. “Better than anything I could do,” this of course was true and honest, archery was not his thing.

((no problem xD I forgot completly about it myself until I got your message in my email))
Back to top Go down
LG

LG

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practice   Archery Practice - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 3:07 pm

Vespa looked to Lance, taking in the sarcam. She pointed the bow at him, a smirk curling at the ends of her lips. " I want to see you try then..."She said, cocking her hip. He had the choice of rejecting her request, but she didn't know what he'd do. She'd just resently met him, and knew nothing about the way he acted. Crossing he arms, she lifted her chin slightly, waiting for his response.
( oh good the message went through, well, let's continue this I guess XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archery Practice   Archery Practice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Archery Practice
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Demi-Tian :: The Commons :: The Arenas-
Jump to: