Camp Demi-Tian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever wanted to Rp as a Demi-Titan, Ever wonderd if there was a camp about them? Well now you can

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ZAKYLA! is being transferd

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML

Drachmas : 8445

ZAKYLA! is being transferd Empty
PostSubject: ZAKYLA! is being transferd   ZAKYLA! is being transferd EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:18 am

1.Name:Zakyla Kha
2.Age:15
3.Gender:female
4.hight:5'6''
5.Eye color:Normaly Blue but they chnage colors randomly
6.Hair Color and Skin color:Black she often wears it Up and Normal skin tone
7.Mortal parent:Draco Kha
8.God Parent:Chaos
9.Talents(normaly):Singing,Guitar,Soccer,Softball,Track,Volleyball,Swiming,Tumbling,Gymnastis
10.Skills(what skills with weapons):Good with any and shes pretty good with like doing flips and stuff with wepon in hand
11.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):She can make things appear 30 times a day and this makes her drosey and she can make things dissapper 30 times and it makes her sleepy she can aslo make like a black Hole 2 a year and it will make her pass out cold for a day if she trys doing it more than 2 she will go into a coma
12.Weapons:A sword thats A Sharpie,A dagger,Bows and Arrows
13.Pets:A cat Zeke
14.country of origin:US of A
15.Flaws:Pride,Cocky,Adhd,She is kinda rude,Anger issues,She injoys messing with people
16.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences):Zakyla lived with her triplets and and there parent.She had average demigod life which is kinda starnge.She was a star student and athlete.She very much injoyed Music and Sports her favorite sport was Track and her favrotie singer is Taio Cruz.She often was attacked by monsters.
17. Rp Example (5 sentences):I walk up the hill with my siblings.I sigh and say''Seeya Later''.Then I walk off down the hill.I sigh bored and put my head phones into my ears.Break Your heart by Taio Cruz comes ona nd I smile and sing along.Then I head to my cabin and sit on my bunk listening to music.
18.Just any extra notes about your charrie:
Back to top Go down
Shadeknight.miller
Admin
Shadeknight.miller

Drachmas : 9153

ZAKYLA! is being transferd Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZAKYLA! is being transferd   ZAKYLA! is being transferd EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:21 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://campdemi-titan.forumotion.com

ZAKYLA! is being transferd
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Demi-Tian :: Character Forums :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: