Camp Demi-Tian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever wanted to Rp as a Demi-Titan, Ever wonderd if there was a camp about them? Well now you can

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shane son of Chaos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
natewolfe

Drachmas : 15

Shane son of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Shane son of Chaos   Shane son of Chaos EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 4:35 pm

Name: Shane Black
Height: 5'11"
Eyes: Constantly change color
Hair color and skin color: Hair: Black Skin: white
Mortal Parent: Ashley Black
Titan Parent: Chaos
Talents: Ti Kwan Do , Electric Guitar
Skills: Double Blades
Powers:making things vanish (10 times a day) , and confusing people' even demigods and gods, but only for a few hours (but only 10 times a day.)
Weapons: Two celestial bronze Swords with leather grips and sapphires in the hilts.
Pets: none
Country of origin: U.S.
Flaws:Terrible at baseball, is afraid of scorpions, pushes his limits.
Life before DTC: When a few monsters came after him and burnt down a building, a mortal tried to call the police. Halfway to the phone, he forgot what he wanted to do. He confused a car dealer enough that he let him have a red Ferrari for free. Soon the dealer remembered the car's tag and called the police. When the police tracked him down and pulled him over, he emptied the fuel tank on the police car, then got in the car and raced off.
RP example: A demigod approached. My father had told me to guard Mount Orthys. I drew my swords and charged him. I swept one sword at his shins. The side of my blade slammed into him, making him trip. I kneeled and told him that he worked for the Titans. He fell for it and attacked the next demigods that reached the palace. They fell off the side of the mountain.
Notes: none

Last edited by natewolfe on Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadeknight.miller
Admin
Shadeknight.miller

Drachmas : 9153

Shane son of Chaos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shane son of Chaos   Shane son of Chaos EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:23 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://campdemi-titan.forumotion.com

Shane son of Chaos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Demi-Tian :: Character Forums :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: