Camp Demi-Tian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever wanted to Rp as a Demi-Titan, Ever wonderd if there was a camp about them? Well now you can

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is a form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lob

Drachmas : 14

This is a form Empty
PostSubject: This is a form   This is a form EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:57 pm

1.Name: Peter Trom
2.Age: 13
3.Gender: Male
4.Height: 5'9"
5.Eye Color: A dark gray
6.Hair Color and Skin Color: Black hair, pale skin
7.Mortal Parent: Unknown
8.Titan Parent: Perses-Titan of destruction
9.Talents (normally): Running
10.Skills (what skills with weapons): Dead on accuracy.
11.Powers (Optional; you don't have to have any): Can make structures crumble to the ground, make trees fall down, etc.
12.Weapons: Bow and throwing knives
13.Pets: None
14.Country of Origin: U.S.A
15.Flaws: Inability to control emotions
16.Life before Demi-Titan Camp(5 sentences): Peter went into foster care for as long as he could remember. He's gone through about 20 foster parents, 6 were killed by 'unknown causes'. Eventually, the foster care system pretty much gave up on him, and he ran away. He then wound up in camp, confused. He had been attacked by several monsters, and miraculously survived.
17.Role-Play Example (5 sentences): I walked down the alley way, hoodie up, when I saw him. Again. I quickly turned and walked the opposite direction, quickening my pace. I looked in a cars side mirror and saw the large man following. I kept walking, hoping it would disappear. I blinked, and he was suddenly in front of me. I stopped walking, then burst into a sprint through the road. Then mans eyes followed me, and he then followed after me. I kept running at top speed, making sharp turns left and right. I jumped onto a bus that was about to leave. I got in just in time, because the doors closed and it sped off.
18.Just any Extra Notes About your Character:
Back to top Go down
ML

Drachmas : 8445

This is a form Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a form   This is a form EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:52 pm

How many times can he use his powers? and what is the biggest thing he can knock down or make like collaspe mhe whatever he does.
Back to top Go down
Lob

Drachmas : 14

This is a form Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a form   This is a form EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:54 pm

ML wrote:
How many times can he use his powers? and what is the biggest thing he can knock down or make like collaspe mhe whatever he does.

It's a matter of size. Larger things take more energy, while smaller take less. So his amount of times he can use his powers just depends on his energy level
Back to top Go down
ML

Drachmas : 8445

This is a form Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a form   This is a form EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 6:56 pm

Hmm.. Well Lob I trust You so make sure you just dont have him use his powers to much and You'll be fine. so Approveded
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

This is a form Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is a form   This is a form Empty

Back to top Go down

This is a form
Page 1 of 1