Camp Demi-Tian
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ever wanted to Rp as a Demi-Titan, Ever wonderd if there was a camp about them? Well now you can

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HEHE Sirenia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML

Drachmas : 8445

HEHE Sirenia Empty
PostSubject: HEHE Sirenia   HEHE Sirenia EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:59 am

1.Name:Sirenia Raven
2.Age:16
3.Eye color:Purple
4.Hair Color and Skin color:Dirty blond hair,tan skin
5.Mortal parent:N/A
6.God Parent:Prometheus
7.Talents(normaly):Track,Singing,Tumbling,Gymnastics,Flirting,Singing,Acting
8.Skills(what skills with weapons):Ummm Running
9.Powers(optional you dont have to have any):She can peek into the future(She stuff that will happen in the future) she cna do this 5 times a day for 5 minuets and there has to be a hour in between each use and it gives her a headach
10.:Weapons:A sword thats Tide to go pen
11.Pets:None
12.life before camp half-blood(5 sentences):Sirenia lived in Massachuetts in a orpanage.She realy hated the orpanage because the main lady was really mean to her.Becuase of this Sirenia turned into a bitter shy and Selfesh person.When Sirenia was around the age of 14 a satyr found ehr and told her all about camp.After this Sirenia stole some Cash and Ranway to camp.
13. Rp Example (5 sentences):I walk into my cabin and sit on my bunk.Then I take out a peice of gum and pop it into my mouth.I sigh really bored and blow a bubble.It pops on my face and I sigh and rub it off.After that I throw it away and walk out.
14.Just any extra notes about your charrie:She has Adhd,She is selfash,She is bitter and she doesnt gett along with people that much
Back to top Go down
Shadeknight.miller
Admin
Shadeknight.miller

Drachmas : 9153

HEHE Sirenia Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEHE Sirenia   HEHE Sirenia EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:00 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://campdemi-titan.forumotion.com

HEHE Sirenia
Page 1 of 1